- DO Exfoliate hands at least once every week. Dead skin cells tend to accumulate between your fingers.
- DO Ask for a quick dry spray . Quick Dry is a solution,which helps your nails dry within seconds.
- DO ask your therapist for an extra layer of base coat to prevent discoloration When opting for a bright red or orange polish.
- DON’T hesitate to ask nail technicians to show sterlization proof of the tools. The pouch should be sealed and indicator turned brown or orange
- DON’T use blades to get rid of dead skin on the feet. Invest in a callus treatment.
- DON’T open a canned soda, reach out for your wallet or do any of the stuff that may smudge your polish for atleast 30mins to an hour after your manicure
- DON’T cook or go near the stover after a fresh manicure. Polish are like paint, they melt